Academia.edu provides a great way to stay abreast of key researcher in diverse areas of interest. The following provides links to some key Wittgenstein scholars (and selected papers) on the emerging network:
- Ray Monk (currently with the University of Southampton and author of Ludwig Wittgenstein: the Duty of Genius): http://soton.academia.edu/RayMonk/
- David Stern (currently at the University of Iowa with a focus on the Philosophical Investigations): http://uiowa.academia.edu/DavidGStern/
- Daniele Moyal-Sharrock (currently at the University of Hertforshire with a focus on language learning and On Certainty): http://herts.academia.edu/DanieleMoyalSharrock/
- Talbot J. Taylor (currently at the College of William and Mary with a focus on language development and acquisition): http://wm.academia.edu/TalbotTaylor/
- William Child (currently at the University of Oxford with a focus on Wittgenstein and the Philosophy of the Mind): https://oxford.academia.edu/WilliamChild/
Please enjoy and explore! Over the years, I have gained quite a bit from the writing of each of the academics listed above. Whilst there, feel free to visit my own academia.edu site.